Woot! Woot! W.I.P #2

Hooray!  W.I.P #2 is all done and ready to be revealed- it's kind of awesome, are you ready?  Here it is- tah dah!

 
 
Unfortunately, the photos are a little washed out, but I promise it does match the shower curtain!  Also, it is 100% puppy-approved (and that's really all that matters):


 
 "I think mama's rug is delicious!" -Penny

I think it's a good match for the color scheme we have going in the bathroom, and it's very cushy to stand on!  And although it did use up quite a bit of yarn (at least 4 skeins), it was an awful lot of fun to crochet!  I love patterns that contain a whole bunch of interlocking chain loops and picots- in fact, I like anything that requires me to crochet picots!  (My acrylic hook snapped right in half during the process, so I've decided to stick with aluminum hooks from now on.)

Here are some up-close shots.  The pattern came from a really nice book called Essential Crochet by Erika Knight.  I borrowed it from the library, and there are a whole bunch of very practical, classic patterns- I reccomend taking a peek.





Comments