The Icing on the Icing- Part 2

I promised that I would share pictures of the "yummy" cupcakes when they were all baked and decorated, and here they are!  They are pink, and they are glee, which means that they're totally awesome!!!!

Cute, no?

Can you see the shimmer?  I sprinkled on a little bit of pearlescent shimmer powder.
And how about those toppers?

Ready for another surprise?  Just the other day I discovered a brand new section of the grocery store.  They just began selling the most amazing marshmallows from Spain- and they're $1 a package!  They have marshmallows in the shapes of cupcakes, ice cream cones, strawberries, and twists, but I bought the confettie ones:

Couldn't resist putting a few on the cupcakes...


 
And they taste good, too!  There's some almond essence in the batter and in the icing- delicious! 

Comments