Mystery Solved

Ever since I was a little girl watching Miss Marple on PBS, I've wondered why little old ladies are constantly winding never-ending balls of yarn while some young relation sits next to them, holding the string in both of their hands.  What was the point of this activity?, I would always wonder.  Was it fun to make ball after ball of yarn?  And why make it change forms if it was already wound so nicely around some one's hands?


 This epitome of coziness was finally explained when I discovered the amazing local yarn shop and bought my first hank of yarn.  Nowadays, that's where I pick out all my yarns, and I've become rather adept at winding them single handedly.  Wish I had someone to hold the yarn!  Maybe I can hoodwink my husband into it?  Or Penny?  Her paws are pretty flexible!


Here's the newest yarn, ready for another secret project!  It's made from corn and cotton, and I can guarantee it's destined for greatness!  Can't wait!

Comments