Leftover Bits & Bobs

Even though I really do try to use up every last bit of yarn that I buy for a project, there is inevitably a tiny bit left over at the end.  And it's always much too pretty to throw away!  So I have a whole collection of mini balls of yarn that only measure a foot or so long. 



Since they are such a hodge-podge of material and colors, I've been racking my brain about how to incorporate them all into some sort of pretty and useful project.  I think I've found the answer- I'm halfway there!  The other day, I was visiting the Mollie Makes website, and stumbled upon this tutorial about how to make pompoms out of little bits of yarn and a fork (it's true- you use a fork!).  Now, I'm still not exactly sure how I will use the pompoms themselves, but at least I'm halfway to transforming my teeny stash into something potentially wicked awesome.  Would you like to see how it went?

 





And here's the grand finale!
I'll let you know soon how I put these cuties to use!

Comments