Bangles Galore!

I had so much fun making these last night!  It was a great way to use up the scraps left over from the flower coasters and few little beads that needed to be paired with a pretty project.  They look so festive all stacked together!  And when they're on my wrist, they don't jingle-jangle like the metal ones do- they''re much subtler!

For the braided one, I used two strands wound together, one pink, one purple.  Then, I just single crocheted around the ring, and tah-dah!  It so simple, but I think the color variation/combination makes it look fancier than it is.

The beaded ones were really fun!  For the pink one, I just single crocheted around and slid a bead down every 10 stitches.  When I was finished, I twisted the work so that the stitches were inside and the beads were outside.

For the purple one, I did one round of single crochet, then a second round of slip stitches, sliding beads down every three stitches.

Give it a try and see what color and bead combos you can come up with!  Enjoy!

Comments