Penny's Perfectly Purple Party Hat

Hi Everyone!  Yesterday, Mommy was looking around bloggy land and she found this picture of a little hat that someone else's Mommy had made:
I guess Mamma thought that I'd look cute in one of these, because she sprang out of bed this morning and tore through her yarn box until she found the perfect purple yarn:

Do you like my pretty party hat?  I wore it outside for the first time today.

It made a big splash with the other doggies who live in our apartment.  I got some very admiring looks, especially from a bit, brindle pit bull- I bet he would like a hat like mine!

I think Mamma should make another one of these for her, and then we can wear our matching hats on our walks!
~Penny

Comments

  1. That is just the cutest! We may need to get one of those!

    - Ella & Sadie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww i totally want one of those penny is so lucky
    -Daisy

    ReplyDelete
  3. wait a second i don't need one i already have one!
    - Daisy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment