Art Discovery: Paris vs. New York

Hi guys!  I've recently discovered an artist I want to share with you.  In his prints, he compares life in Paris vs. life in New York, and, having now lived in both, I feel rather attached to his work.  You can visit Vahram Muratyan's official site here.

For instance, some compare the artsy side of life (the first and third of these would look great in the living room):
                                           

                                           

                                           

...some compare the cuisine (how about these for the kitchen?): 
                                     

                                     

                                     

...and some compare the way of living:
                                     

                                     

                                     

Now, isn't that fabulous?!  Why didn't I think of that?!  And let me tell you, it's all very true!  We'll see how the Paris vs. New York contest plays out for me and Mr. Mersydotes-right now, Paris is definitely winning, but we're willing to give it time!

~Mersydotes

Comments