Tis the Season for Peppermint Patties

The smell of peppermint...sweet, alert, spicy, fresh.  This evening the kitchen was filled with friends and peppermint!  We made two batches of homemade peppermint patties (gluten-free, of course!) for my colleagues tomorrow.  They taste divine!  It was a wonderful project for all of us.  One person mixed, another rolled, a third squished, and a lucky one piped the chocolate (that was me!).



Would you like to invite some friends over for some festive candy making?  You can find the recipe here.

Our neighborhood is looking very jolly with evening Christmas lights.  There's something about evergreens, colorful lights, and crunchy snow that makes me stop in my tracks and really, mindfully notice how fresh and cool and crisp the night is...I can smell the winter!


Night night,
~Mersydotes

Comments