Little Bits of Christmas in New York

Hello friends!  Remember when I promised that the Mersydotes clan would make sure to always look on the bright side when it came to our big move to the Big Apple?  Well, I want to keep that promise and even though it has been very gray and rainy here, I'd like to share with you some lovely Christmas scenes that we noticed around town this past week.

Imagine what a breath of literally fresh air it was when my nose led me to this Christmas tree and wreath stand just outside the metro stop.  The smell of pine was so strong and so sweet it almost made me cry with relief!



And how charming to turn a corner on a very busy, rainy street and find myself right in front of these amazing gingerbread houses?!  Created by the chefs of a local restaurant, aren't they awesome?!



Here at home we have tried our best to make a lovely Christmas atmosphere despite our total lack of furniture! ; )  We brightened up our little nest with some winter blooming hyacinths, and a seasonal candle of El Divino Nino Jesus.



They both add color and light to our space and help us to focus on what is important.

So, from our little nest, we send greetings, and I hope that this post will help you to also focus on all of the lovely moments that we can hopefully find each day!
~Mersydotes

Comments