Puppy Preparations



 Hello friends!  It's Penny here, and I want to tell you all about my preparations to move to the big city.  There are so many things for a little puppy to consider as she prepares for the metropolis.  For example, Mama says that the doggies in New York wear their collars all the time, rather than running around wild and free like us Midwestern pups.  So mama brought home my official New York uniform yesterday and had me try it on.  How do I look?


I suppose I will have to get used to wearing my big city business suit every day.

I'm also going to go in an airplane, and although I'm still not quite clear on what this entails, I did find out that it involves me in a box.  As you can imagine, I'm not thrilled.



Mama is very tricky and is trying to woo me by putting treats in the doggie box, but I'm too smart for that!  I'll pretend to cooperate until the we get on the airplane, and then I'll break free!!!!


Wish me luck!
~Penny

Comments