Puppy Goes To Central Park

Hello my friends!  Come along with me to the park- off we go into the metro!


Oooooooh, the air smells so fresh here, and we are finally free to walk, and walk, and walk, to our hearts' content!



This is my most favoritest place in the city, because it isn't the city any more- it's the wilderness and is filled with wonderful natural surprises!  Let's visit with some of my forest creature friends:



Sometimes I got to go off my leash and run along the path.  I think Mama and Papa like to watch me run free!  They like to walk along, hand in hand, chit chatting and laughing.  But I like to run!!


Isn't it awesome how much water there is in the park?  Feels good to get my paws muddy in the ponds and streams.  Now that I'm all mud-covered, I feel more gorgeous than I have in weeks!  But Mama keeps mentioning the "bath" word, although I really think that might be an over reaction!






Thanks for coming along for my weekend walkies!  Can't wait until next Saturday- Central Park, I love you!
~Penny

Comments