Penny's Polka Dots

Hi Everyone! 

It's Penny here, and I would like to share with you a recent upgrade to my little life. 

Mommy sometimes has a hard time bending down to scoop my kibble from the kibble bin in the pantry (because of her creaky bones), so I told her that I had a splendid idea.  Let's put all of my kibble and treats on the kitchen counter!

But then we realized that the old storage jars we had weren't very pretty (in fact, I thought they looked like something the neighbor cat dragged in, but I didn't say anything!), so I suggested that we paint and pretty them up- how about spotted, like me?!

Because I haven't quite mastered holding a paintbrush with my little paws, Mommy had to do most of the work, but I kept her company, licking her toes, and scratching at her knee when I wanted to see the progress.

Aren't they beautiful?!  A polka dotted puppy pantry- tah-dah!

Have a lovely weekend,
~Penny

Comments