Squeaky Clean

Dear Readers,

I have some sad news to share with you today.  Mama and Papa found it necessary to bathe me this afternoon, and now I am all squeaky clean.  


They claimed that it was for my own good and that it would help with something they called "seasonal allergies", but I know that they are really just obligated to do it in order to test my inner steel and my strength of character.  


You'll be happy to know that I cooperated as little as possible.  I turned my back and stayed in the far corner of the bath tub, so they could only wash half of me.  Hah!  And when it was time to dry off, I escaped from the towel as soon as I could, shook myself off, getting Mama all we in the process, and then decided to squiggle around in the living room throw blanket for good measure.  


I hope my story inspires all my fellow canine bloggers to stay strong!

Woof,
~Penny

Comments