Hello! (And a Project to Share)

Helloooooo!  Do you remember me?  I've been away for quite a while!  I blame "the creaky bones" and the "creaky bones doctor" for taking away my precious bloggy time recently.  But, I'm so happy to be back and get to share several crochet updates with you!  A quick post today, and more to come over the weekend.

For a while, I had been admiring the designs of crochet collars, but I really didn't think of myself as a collar wearing person.  I just wasn't sure it would fit my "style" (whatever my "style" might be!?).  But then, the creative author of the Lulu Loves blog posted an adorable tutorial for a delicate crocheted collar, and I had some leftover purple mercerized cotton (my favorite!), and, well..., I just couldn't resist any longer!

I like the look of the slanty winter morning light coming into the living room in these pictures. The collar was a breeze to make, and I think it actually looks fantastic with my blouses!  One in black is next on my list.

Promise to see you soon!
~Mersydotes

Comments