Details...

One thing I have come to accept is that even though no one else will notice my knitting or crocheting mistakes, I will, and they will bug me to no end.  When joining together the granny squares for my Asbury Park blanket, I chose to do a single crochet join because I liked the textured ridge it created.  And since it's a stroller blanket, I thought that little fingers might like those ridges as well.  But.........

........on one row, I started from the opposite end, and those single crochet stitches were angled the wrong way!  Nooooooo!!!!!!!!  Thankfully, I caught it before I had finished the entire blanket, because I'm sure that I would have frogged the entire thing just to fix that one row.  Don't get me wrong, I'm all about the joy of wabi sabi imperfections in handmade items, but something about this little row just bugged me!  

So, please make me feel better and tell me what little things bug you when you knit or crochet!  Surely I can't be the only one!?!?!?!?!

Lots of love, 
~Mersydotes

Comments