Comfort Food

There's so much to share about our recent escape to Canada, but it will take me a while to put it all into words- it was a lovely time!  In the mean time, I thought I'd share a bit of what we've been eating recently.  For all sorts of reasons, I've had a bunch of tummy aches, and I've only wanted to eat a few, very specific things- yummy, comforting dishes cooked up in the afternoon and enjoyed all day for lunch and dinner.  Some of these recipes I've blogged about before, and some are new, from the "Cook the Perfect" podcast from BBC Radio 4.  I like to listen to it while I'm in the kitchen, just for a bit of company.

Nutella Mochi Rollups 

Red Lentil Dal & Spiced Potatoes and Onions

Jasmine Rice with Roasted Sweet Potatoes & Miso Tahini Sauce

What have you been cooking recently?
Lots of love,
~Mersydotes

Comments