Granny-glam crochet earring holder

Hi folks!  I've fallen so far behind in bloggaling (that's a combination of blogging plus journaling)  that I don't even know where to start. So, before I do a nice, long, cathartic catch-up post about autumn in Queens, I thought I'd go back to my roots and do a tah-dah crochet post.  Want to see what's popped up in our bathroom recently?
The faithful granny square has come through again, this time in blue and white size three cotton crochet thread. I used a three mm hook and edged the completed square with a single crochet border. Easy peasy!  Dare I say lemon squeezy?
I think it gives our little bathroom a certain shabby chic boho gypsy glam vibe, if such a thing exists! I wonder if my sister-in-laws need one?  I'd love to try out cream with green or pink accents : )
Lots of love,
~Mersydotes

Comments