Thursday, December 5th

For all of time, it will be recorded that Thursday, December 5th, 2013 was a rather colorful day in the Mersydotes house.  While I was tidying up this morning, here are a few colorful snaps of projects that I found on the coffee table, and the couch, and the kitchen table, and the side table, and pretty much everywhere!  (Sometimes I fear our apartment is being taken over by yarn- but would that really be so bad?)

I found some experimental granny squares on the side table, destined to become another colorful cushion for the new apartment.  Our New York nest needs as much color as possible!

And there were some cheery pompom flowers greeting me on the kitchen table this morning:



Ooohhh... what did I find on the coffee table?  Why, a very mysterious work in progress- can you guess what it is?



The temperature really dropped today, bringing ice for the first time this season.  In fact, some snowflakes have been accumulating inside the apartment: 

I hope that you stumble upon wee bits of colorful joy as you go about your business today!
Lots of love,
~Mersydotes



 

Comments