Puppy Goes Out

Hello friends!!  It's Penny here, your international correspondent!


I'm slowly learning how to be a city dog, and in order to commemorate our first full week in Queens, Mama and Papa took me on an adventure to visit the grass museum- yipee!  
 Then our whirlwind tour of Queens continued, and I was scooped up into the puppy box and taken on an expedition to Flushing where Papa and I picked out pomelos- so much to sniff and see.  I hid in my puppy box, and Mama and Papa thought that it was because I was a bit overwhelmed by all the hustle and bustle, but I assure you, I just wanted to have a better view! :) 
 After our adventure I was all worn out- and I slept on the subway ride home.  Thank goodness that Mama and Papa don't sleep- I would never remember what station to get off at!
That's all for my fabulous adventures today.  I'll be back soon to let you know how the big city is treating the little puppy!

Lots of love,
~Penny

Comments