Colorful Christmas: New York

The Mersydotes Blog will soon be migrating east to New York, and I happened to be on a bit of a scouting trip there this past week.  With millions of people perpetually milling about, I challenged myself to find tiny vignettes of calm, color, wonder, and joy.  These ranged from conversations with little old ladies in bagel shops to scoping out the fashion on the doggies walking around Chelsea.  I think this is going to be the way for the Mersydotes clan to survive "The City".  We will take it in small doses, focussing on what is good and warm, personal and lovely.  Would you like to see some of the tid-bits that I noticed this week?








I hope you enjoyed our little walk through the Merry Christmas Market in Union Square!

Lots o' love,
~Mersydotes

Comments