A Midnight Discovery: Nutella Hot Chocolate

It's nearly 1 am as I write this, and I can't sleep.  Mr. Mersy's been away on a business trip for 10 days, and I've barely slept since he left.  He's coming home tomorrow, and I couldn't be happier.  I've gone a bit feral over the past week or so, and I'm not sure if I can continue to survive on microwavable tamales for much longer.  It's probably best that I not be left on my own too much- before too long I can't find my shoes but there's dog food in my purse and coffee cups in the shower, and I've run out of things to glitter.  Please come home baby!

At least tonight my insomnia was fruitful.  It turns out that heating up almond milk while whisking in a heaping spoonful of Nutella is realllllly good.  Go nuts my friends!

Lots of love,
~Mersydotes

Comments