The Thankfulness Tree

At the place where I work, I'm in charge of making things a bit more warm and fuzzy, and as the season of gratefulness is upon us, I thought that decorating a thankfulness tree might be a nice way of bringing the work community together.  It's turned into something really lovely: 

When I was little, my mom taught me to always take a moment when life was hard or things were tough and count my blessings- the best form of mindfulness and the most uplifting form of therapy.  Would you like to see some of the blessings my office is thankful for?  I bet it will raise your spirits!


At first, the tree was bare, but then everyone took a leaf and wrote down what they were thankful for and suddenly there was color!




Do you have a few things to add to our thankfulness tree?  Let me know!
Lots of love,
~Mersydotes

Comments

Post a Comment