Road Trip!

Hello everyone!  It's Penny here, reporting from the backseat of the car as we travel along on our annual July 4th road trip!  Mama and Papa are in the front, crocheting and driving, and the corn and soybeans are whizzing by outside.

I sit in the backseat and hope that they forget that I'm here so that I can sneak up to the front during snack time and no one will notice.  They brought pretzels along this time- I love those extra-crunchy gluten free pretzels!  But I guess I'll just make do with my travel bag of kibble for the moment.

For dessert, though, Mama made glee strawberry cupcakes filled with strawberry jam to take to our family.  Yippee!  Maybe if they stop for gas and leave me alone in the car for a few seconds, I can rip through the tape sealing the cupcake box, gnaw through the cardboard, and tear through the plastic wrap to eat some! 

Cross your fingers and wish me luck!
~Penny

Comments